Dock safety Barrier
Help prevent loading dock accidents
- Helps prevent fork trucks, pallet jacks, and pedestrians from falling off a loading dock.
- Helps protect the dangerous 4-foot drop off at the loading dock that can result in serious injuries that are sometimes fatal.
Gandhi Dock safety Barrier is designed to withstand impact
- Designed to stop up to 13 Ton. Consult the Dok-Guardian BLAST Impact Rating Chart for complete weight and speed ratings.
- Operated manually and easily fits across openings up to 16’5″ (5000 mm) wide.
- 1120 mm high bright red PVC-coated fiberglass mesh curtain with three bright yellow heavy-duty restraint straps.
- Anchored on either side by 1195mm tall yellow safety Warden guards, which provide excellent door track protection.
- Retracts into one of the Wardens when loading or unloading trailer
- Serves as a highly visible warning sign.
- Can be used inside a facility to separate people from production and material handling equipment
- The red light on the Dok-Lok control box indicates that the Dok-Guardian’s curtain is safely locked across the opening
- Designed to integrate with Rite-Hite’s powerful Dok-Commander interlock system to ensure full time loading dock safety
- When the lock button on the Dok-Lok is pressed and the inside light turns green, the Dok-Guardian interlock releases, allowing for loading and unloading of trailer.
ENQUIRE NOW >>