Fire Rated Rolling Shutters
Fire Rated Rolling Shutters are physical barriers that protect wall openings from spread of fire. They provide automatic closing in the event of fire detection. Gandhi fire rated rolling shutters are in the store which appear and function in the same manner as traditional single motorized rolling shutters. The only difference is the material used and the fitting type.
These fire rated rolling shutters are designed to stay open under normal circumstances, and in the event of fire shutter close automatically to prevent the spread of fire to neighboring areas. The fusible integrated links melt at 74° C, this triggers the fire shutters to close automatically in the event of a fire.
- Fire Rated Rolling Shutters with upto 4 hours, BS 476;Part 22: 1987 standard certified by Exova Warrington UK.
- Alternately Fire Rated Shutters tested and certified to American Standards for upto 4 hours UL/FM label are also available.
- Constructed of Galvanized Steel or Stainless Steel in a variety of gauges, profile designs and finishes for unsurpassed strength, durability and style.
- Automatic closing of the shutter in the event of fire detection by means of fusible link activated at 74°C.
- UL-listed brush-type smoke gaskets satisfy smoke retardation requirements.
- The operating system can be directly wired for activation by fire alarm systems or smoke detectors.
ENQUIRE NOW >>